Choose Saga® Blue Brie for the holidays whenever you want to add simple elegance to your recipe! A grape tart is a sophisticated dessert for a classy party.
Makes 4 servings
1 cup flour
1/3 cup confectioner’s sugar
½ cup Lurpak butter
2 tablespoons granulated sugar
¾ cup sour cream
5 ounces Saga® Classic Blue Brie
1 bunch seedless grapes
Red currant or apple jelly
1 tablespoon water
4 ½ x 14-inch rectangle tart pan
1. Preheat the oven to 350F.
2. Combine the flour, confectioner’s sugar and butter in a mixing bowl. Rub the butter into the flour and sugar until a coarse meal. Place the tart pan on a baking sheet and press the mixture into the bottom of the pan.
3. Whisk the sour cream, sugar and egg together. Spread mixture over the top of the pastry. Top with thin slices of Saga® Classic Blue Brie. Arrange the grapes in a single layer over the Blue Brie slices. Bake until crust is golden brown, about 50 minutes.
4. Let the tart cool in pan for 10 minutes. Using the tip of a kitchen knife, loosen the crust and slip the tart onto a serving platter.
5. Warm the jelly with water. When the jelly melts, brush over the top of the tart. Serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream if desired.